Vuselela TVET College (VUSELELA COLLEGE) Admission Requirements | Vuselela TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The VUSELELA COLLEGE Admission Requirements is out Online… All Vuselela TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that VUSELELA COLLEGE offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the Vuselela TVET College (VUSELELA COLLEGE) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Vuselela TVET College (VUSELELA COLLEGE) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the Vuselela TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the VUSELELA COLLEGE official website – https://vuselelacollege.co.za/
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
The students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Level 2, 3 and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilised.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4. Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student have fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).