University of Venda (UNIVEN) Admission Requirements | University of Venda Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The UNIVEN Admission Requirements is out Online… All University of Venda Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that UNIVEN offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the University of Venda (UNIVEN) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
University of Venda (UNIVEN) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the University of Venda admission entry requirements,
- visit the UNIVEN official website – https://www.univen.ac.za/
There are specific matric exemption requirements that you must meet if you want to study at any South African university. If you completed school in or after 2008, and have a National Senior Certificate (NSC), you need the following to apply for admission to a Bachelor’s degree at any South African university:
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi) with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement, 50-59%) or better in four subjects chosen from the recognised 20-credit NSC subjects.
- In addition, applicants must have a minimum point score of 26.
- A grade 12 certificate with a bachelor or matric exemption is required if grade 12 has been achieved.
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (moderate achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi.
To be considered for admission to specific programmes, applicants are required to have the appropriate combinations of recognised National Senior Certificate subjects as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects.
Scoring scale for 2021
Calculation of admission point score
|A+||7||90 – 100||9.0 – 10|
|A||7||80 – 89||8.0 – 8.9|
|B||6||70 -79||7.0 -7.9|
|C||5||60 – 69||6.0 – 6.9|
|D||4||50 – 59||5.0 – 5.9|
|E||3||40 – 49||4.0 – 4.9|
|F||2||30 – 39|
|G||1||0 – 29|
N.B. Achievement of the minimum requirements does not guarantee an applicant admission to any programme. The minimum points for admission to a bachelor’s degree study is 26 and can be reviewed by the Senate from time to time.