University of the Free State (UFS) Student Portal Login | Links to the University of the Free State Student Portal for online applications, registrations, e-learning, and other activities.
The University of the Free State, UFS has made certain online tasks available to staff and students on the official student portal. Applications, registrations, fee payments, admission letters downloads, application status,
This information will be very helpful if you’re looking for the University of the Free State Official Login Portal link, and you can easily access it here.
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UFS STUDENT PORTAL
To access the online portal, make use of the various links below which are as follows:
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to – https://www.ufs.ac.za/kovsielife/student-self-service
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
How To Recover Your University of the Free State Student Portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instrUFSions on how to get access again.
Any computer or mobile device with web browsing capabilities can access the portal. On the portal, it is simple to complete tasks like course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fee payment, timetable, academic calendar, and application status.
- UFS Official website – https://www.ufs.ac.za/kovsielife/student-self-service
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.