University of Cape Town (UCT) Student Portal Login | Links to the University of Cape Town Student Portal for online applications, registrations, e-learning, and other activities.
The University of Cape Town, UCT has made certain online tasks available to staff and students on the official student portal. Applications, registrations, fee payments, admission letters downloads, application status,
This information will be very helpful if you’re looking for the University of Cape Town Official Login Portal link, and you can easily access it here.
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UCT STUDENT PORTAL
To access the online portal, make use of the various links below which are as follows:
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to – https://studentsonline.uct.ac.za/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
How To Recover Your University of Cape Town Student Portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Any computer or mobile device with web browsing capabilities can access the portal. On the portal, it is simple to complete tasks like course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fee payment, timetable, academic calendar, and application status.