Track/Check Your University of Cape Town Application Status – UCT Application | The University of Cape Town Admission/Application Status portal is now open.
University of Cape Town (UFH) Application Status is available only for those who took part in the application process. The status of your application is determined by the University of Cape Town. The admission/application status lets you know whether you are admitted or not.
The University of Cape Town Board of Registration/Admission invites the prospective student who applied for Admission to check and confirm Admission.
The process of checking your University of Cape Town application status isn’t a difficult one. In fact, the process has been simplified on this page. Below is the link where you can successfully check the University of Cape Town admission application status.
How to Check UCT Application Status
Follow these steps to Check/Track your UCT Application Status after applying;
- Go to the University of Cape Town application status portal – https://uct.ac.za/students/applications-apply-undergraduate-qualifications/check-your-application-status-ug
- you will be redirected to the Student iEnabler login page where you are required to enter your login credentials (student number and password). In the event that you have forgotten the details click on Forgot Student Number as appears in the screenshot below.
- Check your biographical details if they are correct and update your contact details so that the University of Cape Town can communicate with you.
- Still logged in, Under Student iEnabler on the right side of the screen please click on the Student Enquiry Link.
- Finally, under the Student Enquiry, please click on Academic Admissions Status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates for admission to the University of Cape Town.
Protect Your Password. Do not divulge your password to anyone. Do not leave a PC unattended if you are logged in. You and only you will bear the consequences if there is damage or loss arising from abuse of your User ID and Password.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply