Stellenbosch University (SUN) Online Application 2023 – Apply Online | How to apply for Stellenbosch University (SUN) Online Application for 2023/2024, SUN Application 2023 Admission Registration Form has been released online.
SUN Application Requirements
Things to note before applying online to SUN:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make SUNre you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
SUN Application Details
All current matric applicants will need to SUNbmit their grade 11 reSUNlts as well as their latest grade 12 reSUNlts. Failure to SUNbmit these reSUNlts might delay your application process.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, you will need to make SUNre all your transcripts and academic records to date are SUNbmitted to the applications department as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach SUN at the earliest possible date. Pretty standard stuff.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SUN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Stellenbosch University, SUN Online Application can be accessed below.
- SUN Online Application Portal – http://www.sun.ac.za/english
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.