Sekhukhune TVET College (SEKHUKHUNE TVET) Admission Requirements | Sekhukhune TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The SEKHUKHUNE TVET Admission Requirements is out Online… All Sekhukhune TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that SEKHUKHUNE TVET offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the Sekhukhune TVET College (SEKHUKHUNE TVET) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Sekhukhune TVET College (SEKHUKHUNE TVET) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the Sekhukhune TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the SEKHUKHUNE TVET official website – http://www.sekhukhunetvet.edu.za/
Here are the Sekhukhune TVET College General Admission/Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from Sekhukhune TVET College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to Sekhukhune TVET College is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Sekhukhune TVET College.
- Some Sekhukhune TVET College qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
THINGS TO NOTE
Before Applying to the Sekhukhune TVET College there are important things to note:
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need traveling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it, or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
- NBT Test (with 3yrs Validity): It is always advisable to write an NBT test, though its not all universities that find it necessary.