Port Elizabeth TVET College (PECCOLLEGE) Online Application 2023 – Apply Online | How to apply for Port Elizabeth TVET College (PECCOLLEGE) Online Application for 2023/2024, PECCOLLEGE Application 2023 Admission Registration Form has been released online.
PECCOLLEGE Application Requirements
Things to note before applying online to PECCOLLEGE:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
PECCOLLEGE Application Details
All current matric applicants will need to submit their grade 11 results as well as their latest grade 12 results. Failure to submit these results might delay your application process.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, you will need to make sure all your transcripts and academic records to date are submitted to the applications department as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach PECCOLLEGE at the earliest possible date. Pretty standard stuff.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR PECCOLLEGE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Port Elizabeth TVET College, PECCOLLEGE Online Application can be accessed below.
- PECCOLLEGE Online Application Portal – http://www.pecollege.edu.za/
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.