Mopani South East TVET College (MOPANI COLLEGE) Admission Requirements | Mopani South East TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The MOPANI COLLEGE Admission Requirements is out Online… All Mopani South East TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that MOPANI COLLEGE offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the Mopani South East TVET College (MOPANI COLLEGE) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Mopani South East TVET College (MOPANI COLLEGE) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the Mopani South East TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the MOPANI COLLEGE official website – http://mopanicollege.edu.za/
Requirements for NC(V) Courses;
The students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4 taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilized.
Requirements for Report 191 Courses;
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
Requirements for Occupational Courses;
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student has fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).
Additional Entry Requirements
- The College Council has determined additional entry requirements by means of a point system for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1 and Report 191 N4 in an effort to improve the quality and performance of specialized programmes.