Letaba TVET College (LETCOL) Admission Requirements | Letaba TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The LETCOL Admission Requirements is out Online… All Letaba TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that LETCOL offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the Letaba TVET College (LETCOL) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Letaba TVET College (LETCOL) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the Letaba TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the LETCOL official website – https://www.letcol.co.za/
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).