King Hintsa TVET College (KING HINTSA COLLEGE) Admission Requirements | King Hintsa TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The KING HINTSA COLLEGE Admission Requirements is out Online… All King Hintsa TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that KING HINTSA COLLEGE offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the King Hintsa TVET College (KING HINTSA COLLEGE) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
King Hintsa TVET College (KING HINTSA COLLEGE) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the King Hintsa TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the KING HINTSA COLLEGE official website – https://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/
1. NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Level 2 – Grade 9 or Level 1
- Level 3 – Level 2 qualification
- Level 4 – Level 3 qualification
2. REPORT 191 ENGINEERING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
- A Senior Certificate, with at least three instructional offerings which are applicable to the instructional offerings chosen by the candidate for the programme; or
- An equivalent qualification
- Proceed to next level only when the previous level has been successfully completed i.e. N4 for N5, etc.
To qualify for a National Diploma, students need to obtain and complete 18 months relevant practical experience.
3. REPORT191 BUSINESS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
4. SHORT COURSES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- There are no formal entry requirements and class sizes are from 10 with a maximum of 20.