Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Admission Requirements | Ekurhuleni West TVET College Admission all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated.
The EWC Admission Requirements is out Online… All Ekurhuleni West TVET College Prospective Students who wish to study in any faculty that EWC offers are expected to check the Minimum Entry Requirements for courses below.
The Management of the Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Admission Requirements
For more information and inquiries about the Ekurhuleni West TVET College admission entry requirements,
- visit the EWC official website – http://www.ewc.edu.za/
- To enrol for any of the NC(V) qualifications at NQF Level 2, a prospective student:
- must have a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification / ABET Level 4; OR
- must have an NQF Level 1 qualification.
- To enrol for NQF Level 3: competency in learning outcomes at NQF Level 2;
- To enrol for NQF Level 4: competency in learning outcomes at NQF Level 3.
- You must pass all SEVEN subjects to obtain the NC(V) qualification at a particular level and to progress to the next NQF Level
- The pass requirement for the four vocational subjects is 50% per subject
- The pass requirement for the fundamentals subjects is as follows
- Life Orientation – 40%
- English First Additional Language – 40%
- Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy – 30%
Only ONE fundamental subject may be condoned for a maximum of 5%.
No condonement for Vocational subjects.
Please remember that this is a year qualification and should you fail, you may be required to repeat the course or write a supplementary examination.