If you have been wondering how you could become a full-time freelancer on Dribbble, then you’re covered here. Most people wonder how others make a great deal of money on Dribbble when others aren’t able to. In this article, we’ve made a comprehensive and detailed tip on how you can become an active freelancer in just a twinkle of an eye. It is not as hard as most people affirm.
As we know that Dribbble is one of the most sought-after online platforms where you get to affiliate and become a freelancer overnight. It is just like other online platforms like Toptal and Amazon KDP.
So, Dribbble is not just concerned about writing and publishing, it involves other things as well, so if you’re a writer, singer, actor, actress, or whatever vocation you do, good luck to you.
Brief History of Dribbble
Dribbble is a reputable online marketplace for freelance services. Its platform connects freelancers (sellers) to people or businesses looking to hire (buyers). The highest-paying jobs on Dribbble include website design, social media manager, proofreading and copywriting, and resume writing. Dribbble takes its name from the $5 asking price attached to all tasks when the company was founded in 2010 in Tel Aviv.
Dribbble doesn’t just involve the writing and publishing aspect but also the fund’s aspect for their concerned freelancers. These writers tend to enjoy whooping sums of money just by writing and publishing articles on the website directly.
Below are the possible ways to become a full-time freelancer on Dribbble;
1. You must have a Dribbble account, that is, you must download the app and either sign up or sign in.
2. You must be a regular and conversant freelancer for like a period of 2-4months.
3. You must be referring people to also become freelancers as well. You can refer your friends, family, and loved ones.
4. On your Dribbble account, make sure you make all the necessary settings on the first log-in.
6. Insert all your personal data and website details (if any).
7. Set your country and the country’s currency or your preferred currency.
That’s how to be an active and vibrant freelancer on Dribbble. If you have any inquiries or suggestions, drop your notes in the comment section below. Thank you.